This Facebook group is a paid membership, focused on making informed decisions about what you feed your canine family members, and how you feed them. This is a pay once to join deal, so it's an awesome price!
On purchase you will have an immediate download of a PDF with instructions on how to join the group. Please read this carefully, and be sure to answer the membership questions.
The Facebook group will:
- Actively post at least once or twice a week with topical issues, ingredient spotlights, recipies, product analysis and more
- Contain details of veterinary nutrition professionals if you need a referral
- Actively moderate posts to keep it all on topic!
- Allow you to ask questions
- Share local products, and sources of appropriate food
- Contain a reference post to good books etc. if you want to dive deeper into nutrition
- Contain the Hybrid Dog Training Nutrition PDF for free (downloadable, not to be shared outside of the group).
- Provide some entertainment (from Hayley, one of the admins!)
- Give ideas of different food based enrichment
- The focus is appropriate and enriching nutrition, and while kibble may be discussed, the focus is on biologically appropriate fresh food.
- This group is part of the Hybrid Dog Training services.
- Please note that this group is not the place to ask for veterinary / medical advice, and we are not able to advice on specific medical nutrition related needs, and such posts will be directed to the referral file and comments disabled.
- This group is also a place that we can have information about New Zealand based fantastic raw and fresh feeding supplies and products.
- Please note that only products that you have personally used are appropriate, no over the top marketing will be allowed.
Your admin team are Kelly Sarah, and Hayley Holm